Donations from Hands-on House
for Auctions and Fundraising Events:
The Children's Museum is pleased to support other not-for-profit organizations and schools in their fundraising efforts.
Hands-on House, Children's Museum of Lancaster is a private not-for-profit organization. We receive many requests for donations each year. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to give to all of the worthy organizations that seek donations. We concentrate our support to schools and other not-for-profits whose mission is to educate and serve children.
Who do we support?
What kinds of donations do we make?
- Most of our donations are to groups and schools in Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin and Chester Counties.
- We donate to schools and not-for-profit 501c(3) organizations.
- We donate to schools and organizations whose primary mission is to educate and serve children under age 10yrs.
- We will donate to a group only one time in a twelve month period, or once in a school year.
We support the fundraising efforts of other not-for-profits and schools in our community by donating free admission passes to Hands-on House. Approved organizations are given four complimentary passes to Hands-on House.
- We do not donate money.
- We do not give to private individuals or families, or those raising funds for them.
- We do not give to for-profit businesses, schools or organizations.
- We do not donate to private individuals, groups or businesses raising funds for a not-for-profit. (We prefer to make the donation directly to the not-for-profit.)
- We do not donate to schools and groups outside of our community.
We wish you success in your efforts on behalf of others in our community. Thank you for helping!
Fill out application form