Hands-on House is a fun and educational place to visit with your class or group. Our not-for-profit museum is specially designed for the learning styles of 2-10 year olds.
- 1½ hour group visits are available weekday mornings or afternoons, and Friday evenings. No group reservations are taken for visits on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Advance reservations for groups are required. (Minimum: 2 weeks)
- Group admission is $4.25 per person for children and adults.
- Hands-on House can accommodate group reservations of 20 to 100 children.
- To schedule a group visit, call Hands-on House at (717) 569-KIDS.
- One adult chaperone (age 16 or older) for every four children is required.
- Hands-on House does not have indoor or outdoor group picnic facilities. No eating or drinking is permitted in our building. We can recommend a park with covered picnic tables within a 10 min drive.
- Group visits are structured to insure that groups have a chance to visit all of our indoor exhibits.
- The Play Garden is not included with a group visit.
- Groups are welcome to make purchases from our Gift Corner. ($1-$12)
- We can also come to your classroom with our Discovery To Go outreach workshops.