Hands-on House Summer Camp is an adventure! Campers ages 4* to 7 will engage in open-ended activities, designed by our Education Director, to construct, engineer, explore and experiment. Each camper will be partnered with a teenage volunteer to support and guide activities and create an environment full of learning. Camp will take place in the Clubhouse and garden, where learning is fun and fun is learning!
2020 Themes Coming Soon
Sessions are hosted Monday – Friday from 9am – 12pm
9am – 10am: Free play in the museum before its opened to public
10am – 11:15am: Rotate through hands-on activity stations in the Clubhouse and garden. A daily craft will be created to extend the learning at home.
11:15am – 11:30am: Snack
11:30am – 12pm: Large group activity in the garden
2020 Summer Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Please sign up for one week only. Each week will have identical themes and activities.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Space in each session is limited. First come first serve.
- Age requirements are strictly enforced. Campers must be 4 years old by September 30th.
- All children attending MUST be toilet trained (not needing diapers or pull-ups).
- For additional information, contact email@example.com or call (717) 569-5437.
Register For A Program
There are two ways to sign up for a program: