Hands-on House Summer Camp is an adventure! Campers ages 4* to 7 will engage in open-ended activities, designed by our Education Director, to construct, engineer, explore and experiment. Each camper will be partnered with a teenage volunteer to support and guide activities and create an environment full of learning. Camp will take place in the Clubhouse and garden, where learning is fun and fun is learning!
*Children must be age 4 by September 30, 2019
There’s even a special bonus in 2019 for all campers:
A Stay + Play Pass!
This pass allows the camper and their family to play in the museum for one day after camp. Please note that this pass is only eligible during the week the child attends camp, and can only be used for a maximum of 4 guests.
2019 Daily Themes
Monday: Cactus Cafe
Tuesday: Puppet Workshop
Wednesday: It’s a Bugs Life
Thursday: Explore the Shore
Friday: Circus Science
Sessions are hosted Monday – Friday from 9am – 12pm
9am – 10am: Free play in the museum before its opened to public
10am – 11:15am: Rotate through hands-on activity stations in the Clubhouse and garden. A daily craft will be created to extend the learning at home.
11:15am – 11:30am: Snack
11:30am – 12pm: Large group activity in the garden
2019 Program Sessions
Choose one of the following weeks to attend:
June 24 - June 28
July 8 - July 12
July 15 - July 19
July 29 - August 2
August 5 - August 9
- Please sign up for one week only. Each week will have identical themes and activities.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Space in each session is limited. First come first serve.
- Age requirements are strictly enforced. Campers must be 4 years old by September 30th.
- All children attending MUST be toilet trained (not needing diapers or pull-ups).
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 569-5437.
Register For A Program
Each program costs $170 for members and $185 for non-members
There are two ways to sign up for a program:
Print and fill out this form (completed forms and payment can be mailed to or dropped off at Hands-on House, 721 Landis Valley Road, Lancaster, PA 17601). Full payment is due with your submission.