Join Hands-on House, Children’s Museum of Lancaster for its 21st annual Tee Off For Kids charity golf tournament. All proceeds raised from this fundraiser support exhibits and educational programs at the museum. This year’s outing is scheduled for Friday, June 14 at Iron Valley Golf Club, a beautiful P.B. Dye golf course.
Golfers participating in this fundraiser get much more than a round of golf. Entry fees also include:
- A golf shoe bag filled with a sleeve of Titleist golf balls, a golf towel, and a divot, marker and tee kit;
- Two golf carts for each foursome and hot dog lunch on the course;
- A delicious picnic dinner;
- Chances to win tournament prizes including hole-in-one, 50/50 pot of gold, lowest and second lowest team scores, longest drive, and closest to pin;
- Plus silent auction, raffle and door prizes!