The 2020 Hands-on House Half Marathon 10K & 5K is going virtual!
This cherished annual event has long supported the educational programs here at Hands-on Children’s Museum, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, allowing us to create landmark learning experiences for children and their families through play.
In serving our community and fulfilling our mission, safety is our first priority. Accordingly, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to cancel our annual September event and instead offer the Hands-on House At Your House Challenge! We believe that transitioning to this virtual event will allow us to best ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of participants while still providing an opportunity to support the museum during these uncertain times.
- Complete a Half Marathon, 10K or 5K any time during the month of July. (Break up the distance over multiple days if you’d like!)
- Receive a long sleeve performance shirt (guaranteed for all registered participants) following the event. Youth sizes available!
- All registrants are entered in our raffle prize drawing.
- Receive additional raffle entries for reporting your time and sharing your “race.”
- Support Hands-on House, a treasured community resource, through our extended closure due to COVID-19.
Find all the details in the FAQs here.