To protect our visitors and staff, Hands-on House has implemented the following safety measures.
- UPDATED 8/13//2021 *** Effective Monday, August 16th, all guests over the age of 2, entering Hands-on House will be required to wear a mask REGARDLESS of vaccination status. This change is based on updated CDC guidance as well as Lancaster County being placed in the “Substantial” level of transmissions and positive cases.
- Hands must be washed upon entry.
Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Capacity is limited. Pre-registration is recommended. (Create a log-in on our registration page to sign-up for admission timeslot.) Walk-in entry available as space allows.
Families are asked to maintain a 6-foot social distancing from other families.
- Surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected per CDC guidelines.
Guests who have visible signs of illness, including a cough, or who are feeling unwell, are asked to stay home.
- We have permanently closed our Face Painting Porch. While this area has long been a favorite among many children and adults, using shared paints and brushes on the face can easily spread germs.