To protect our visitors and staff, Hands-on House has implemented the following safety measures.
- UPDATED 2/4/2021 ***All individuals over the age of 3 are REQUIRED to wear face masks. If you have a medical condition and are unable to wear a mask, a face shield is required, and a copy of the doctor- or-state issued medical exception must be provided. A copy of the exception must be presented as each visit. (We are not equipped to store personal medical documents where confidentiality is essential.)
- Hands must be washed upon entry.
Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Capacity is limited. Pre-registration is recommended. Walk-in entry available as space allows.
Families are asked to maintain a 6-foot social distancing from other families.
- Surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected per CDC guidelines.
Guests who have visible signs of illness, including a cough, or who are feeling unwell, are asked to stay home.
- We have permanently closed our Face Painting Porch. While this area has long been a favorite among many children and adults, using shared paints and brushes on the face can easily spread germs.