Hands-on House is a fun and educational place to bring your class or group!
Groups 10-120 people: $7.50 per person weekdays and $9.00 per person weekends (children and adults)
- Group visits are limited to 90 minutes indoors. Ask about our after-hours options.
- Reservations for groups are limited, required, at must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- One chaperone (age 16 or older) for every 4-5 children is strongly recommended.
- Hands-on House has limited outdoor group picnic facilities for bag lunches.
- Play Lab and classes activities are not included with group visits.
Outdoor play area is included. Areas may be limited during Summer Camp sessions.
- Groups are welcome to make purchases from our Gift Shop where we have snacks, water, juice, STEM and art products as well as assorted toys.
- Reservations are now being taken online. If the day you are requesting is not available, please call the museum at 717-569-5437 and we will verify the size of the other group to see if we can accommodate yours.
- Hands-on House meets PA Common Core and Academic Standards. Take a look at our OUTREACH programs to have Hands-on House come to your organization.
COVID-19 protocols may change from when you book your visit to when you come in. Please check our website for current protocols within 7 days of your visit.