Rent the Museum for a Private Party
Have Hands-on House all to yourself! Hands-on House is available to rent for a private event.
The following policies apply:
- The fee for private use of the museum is $250 per hour, with a two-hour minimum.
- Museum rental must be arranged at least three weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Use of Hands-on House for your private event must occur outside of public museum hours.
- No more than 100 people (adults and children) may attend the event.
- You must provide one adult chaperone for every four children attending.
- Adults must stay with and supervise children at all times.
- Guests are expected to use the exhibits as they are intended to be used.
- You may arrange to offer food and/or beverages during your event.