Volunteer From Home!
- Light assembly – put together activity kits for summer camp and outreach programs
- Precision cutting – cutting out paper, foam or other materials into specified shapes for kids activities
- Address and send birthday cards to kids and materials to parents
- Help with pop-up exhibits working with kids to learn and explore
- Join our party patrol to help with birthday party activities
- Process and welcome visitors as part of our admissions crew
- Help out with our fundraising events
Volunteer After Hours!
- Weeding our flower beds and planting and tending flowers and plants
- Caring for our fish
- Painting as needed – boy do we need it!
- Museum resets – join our teens and clean and put toys back where they belong at the end of the day.
2020 Teen Volunteering Opportunities
Volunteering at Hands-on House is a great way for teens to learn responsibility, connect with the community, gain valuable life experience, and have fun, all at the same time!
Volunteers must be 13 and in the 8th grade (or older) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Current opportunities are:
General Museum Volunteering
Memorial Day – Labor Day
Mon-Fri, 4-5:30 pm
Labor Day – Memorial Day
Tues-Fri, 3:30-5 pm
Re-setting and cleaning the museum exhibits.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below, or email email@example.com.